Monday, January 18, 2010

Sticking to resolutions has become tougher than i thought. No, its no New Year resolution, its a resolution for life, a differnt life, good or bad, time would tell, but for now, let it be a differnt life. I dont know what I want. This constant war between what is right, not just for me, what I want, not just for now, and what is going on and how it should have been, is driving me "NUTS"..

There is a bad side of being so logical. Not for those around me, but for myself. I just cant stop thinking. I HAVE to find a logic behind everything. And the worst part isnt that i am overusing my grey cells, its that, the logics doesnt work the way human brain does. I have started to believe that this is a disorder.

I start writing and then stop, distracted by thoughts, nothing in particular though. Feeling ignored is the worst thing that i can go through. My old fears sorround me once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment