Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Still grudges...Still Love...

This is my last post here and probably my last blog. Writing wasn’t my thing anyways. I admit that I have a little wannabe feelings for writing, but some things are just not meant for you. So here I go giving up more than just writing.

Instead of beating around the bush, will come straight to the point, I really miss you, hate your arrogance and am wondering if for once the thought crossed your mind to call me after your arrogant tone? Did you for a moment, want to talk just a little more when I said ‘Bye’ and you hanged up instantly? Ever wanted to say something even when there was nothing to say? Did you give it a second thought before blocking me on facebook (Even if I told you too) and gtalk? Are you so over me already, with that new guy in your head that you didn’t feel like meeting me for one last time (even after my begging), in your life after all that we shared? After all there was nothing wrong that I had ever done to you.

It’s better if these are left unanswered. It wouldn’t take you a second to give your harsh answers to make things worse for me. So just let it be. Carry on with your life. Things work a little differently for me, if you know. Anyways, you’ll never hear from me again, there will never be any communication from my side henceforth. The purpose of this blog is over.

I wish you find someone who loves you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment