Thursday, November 25, 2010

Just moving out....

Yes, I was serious when I said in my previous post that it was my last one. But who gives a shit, I want to write again. Can you kill me for that? Want to write more now. The ones I’ll write now are not person or purpose specific. True, that not many people know of my blog, but nevertheless I still want to keep up with my wannabe feelings to write and be good at it someday.


Sipping my coffee at the airport waiting for my flight that got delayed by 1 hour 50 minutes:
Here are some of the activities for my new BETTER life. May not last forever, I mean the activities, but sure would do some good for now.
No more sad/hatred posts. I need to forget the people who behaved badly in the past. Give it a new start like I did today, purchased a weird coloured t-shirt, don’t know what you would call this colour, but it looks good on me, met some new people yesterday, felt better, met old friends, felt great!! I should try some different stuff now, maybe some old immature things that I did in the past. Maybe get slapped by few girls in a mall (FYI, this never happened before and would never happen), or do something retarded, illegal, something I refrained from doing before, ignoring my boring old school ethics; 1 full pack of cigarettes or get drunk (even puke) once again. Need to shop a lot too; change my wardrobe, all new stuff. A new job too. Phew! I really need that. I just have to leave this place, or make a nice (not nice, just sexy and hot) girlfriend, not lovable types. Well anyways this coffee is not nice, bloody expensive but useless, and my computer has its battery drained, so I’ll finish it here, incomplete and short yet pleasant and worth remembering.

No comments:

Post a Comment